Latin America in the global networks
Explore the main global challenges for Latin America and understand the complexities of the current international system
MAIN TOPICS ADDRESSED
- historical evolution and integration in Latin America
- language and culture: spaces and networks
- indigenous peoples and globalisation
- Latin America geopolitics
- Politics and political organisations in the region
- Latin America economy
- politics and thoughts for the 21st century
- trade and financial flows and external imbalances
Following this course, students will be able to:
- create brief presentations of assigned case studies (5 min. videos, by the end of May).
- have active participation in debates and materials for structured class debates.
- participate to intercultural teamwork (each team will be formed with 3 students) in order to write and present a short case study of some relevant aspect (to be proposed by the students and discussed with the supervisors) on the Region.
CIVIS FOCUS AREA:
Society, culture, heritage
FIELD OF STUDIES:
- Business and Management
- Social Science and humanities
3 May - 17 July 2023
28 February 2023
LINK FOR APPLICATION AND DETAILS: