Entrepreneurship - How to create a legitimate business
Explore how to build the legitimacy of your project through the collaboration and co-creation of business values in order to seize new opportunities
MAIN TOPICS ADDRESSED
- Legitimacy: Develop your strategy
- Turn your academic research into a viable value
- Collaboration and develop your network
- Co-creation and open innovation
The principal learning outcome is to reach a comprehensive understanding of the legitimacy of a business and its outcomes. Students will learn to establish a coherent strategy for gaining acceptance in their environment using an innovative framework.
This course's second outcome is assessing the legitimacy level and developing appropriate strategies to construct, maintain, or repair legitimacy.
The third outcome of this course is to help students develop their entrepreneurial projects.
At the end of this course, all the students should be able:
- To understand their regulative environment and intellectual property
- To exercise skills related to networking and co-working
- To implement an open innovation strategy
- To assess the legitimacy of a business
- To develop strategies for legitimacy construction
CIVIS FOCUS AREA:
Society, culture, heritage
FIELD OF STUDIES:
- Business and Management
1 June - 14 July 2023
28 February 2023
LINK FOR APPLICATION AND DETAILS: